What I like about high school girls is I get older and they stay the same age?
Wooderson : All right, all right, all right. Wooderson : That’s what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age.
Who said I keep getting older and they stay the same age?
This line is spoken by David Wooderson, played by Matthew McConaughey, in the movie Dazed and Confused, directed by Richard Linklater (1993). A ’90s movie about the ’70s, Dazed and Confused paints a hazy picture of a bunch of high school kids in Texas trying to get lucky, drunk, or stoned on the last day of school.
Who said you just gotta keep livin man?
Wooderson: Let me tell you this, the older you do get the more rules they’re gonna try to get you to follow. You just gotta keep livin’ man, L-I-V-I-N.
What is the name of the high school in Dazed and Confused?
Lee High School The high school in the movie is the Bedichek Middle School, 6800 Bill Hughes Road, Austin, TX 78745, with the exterior scenes centered around the parking lot along Thelma Drive.
Do you smoke itd be a lot cooler if you did?
Wooderson: It’d be a lot cooler if you did. … Wooderson: That’s what I love about these high school girls, man.
WHO said it would be alot cooler if you did?
Over two decades later, Matthew McConaughey’s role in Dazed and Confused is considered iconic. The Oscar-winning actor broke out as the character David Wooderson, turning lines like “Alright, alright, alright” and “It’d be a lot cooler if you did” into memorable quotes that people still recite to the actor to this day.
How old is Matthew Mc?
52 years (November 4, 1969)
What is Matthew McConaughey’s famous saying?
All right, all right, all right
Matthew McConaughey’s famous Oscar phrase: “All right, all right, all right.” But when he says it, it sounds like “alright, alright, alright.” Right? Some of you may know the phrase isn’t a McConaughey original.Mar 13, 2014
What is the meaning of Dazed and Confused?
If someone is dazed, they are confused and unable to think clearly, often because of shock or a blow to the head. At the end of the interview I was dazed and exhausted. Synonyms: shocked, stunned, confused, staggered More Synonyms of dazed.
What is the most famous line?
|1||“Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.“||1939|
|2||“I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse.”||1972|
|3||“You don’t understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could’ve been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.”||1954|
|4||“Toto, I’ve a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.”||1939|
What is the most famous quote from a movie?
- “ May the Force be with you.” – Star Wars, 1977.
- “ There’s no place like home.” – The Wizard of Oz, 1939.
- “ I’m the king of the world!” – …
- “ Carpe diem. …
- “ Elementary, my dear Watson.” – …
- “ It’s alive! …
- “ My mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. …
- “ I’ll be back.” –
What does the teacher say in Dazed and Confused?
One of the film’s best lines is uttered by beautiful, rabble-rousing teacher Ms Stroud who calls out to the kids as they file out of their final class, “Remember this summer when you’re being inundated with all this American bicentennial Fourth Of July brouhaha, don’t forget what you’re celebrating, and that’s the fact …
Is Dazed and Confused a true story?
Yet, for those who have seen the movie “Dazed and Confused,” it is reality if they know the truth. … “The movie was real close to the truth,” said Rick Floyd, a Huntsville resident who was possibly the source of the character Randall “Pink” Floyd. “It was true to form, yet a bit outlandish.
Who played the freshman girl in Dazed and Confused?
Is Dazed and Confused set in the 70s?
What shirt is Matthew McConaughey wearing in Dazed and Confused?
The look was simple – a white t-shirt featuring the album cover for Ted Nugent & the Amboy Dukes’ “Tooth, Fang, and Claw.” Simple, cool.
How many beers Dazed and Confused?
Autopsy said he had one beer, how many did you have? Mitch : Four.
What car did Matthew McConaughey drive in Dazed and Confused?
1970 Chevy Chevelle SS 454
1970 Chevy Chevelle SS 454 Hollywood star Matthew McConaughey played the part of David Wooderson, a character that embraced coolness and masculinity in this film.
Who said all right all right?
What did Matthew McConaughey say at the end of the gentlemen?
What does Mathew McConaughey say at the end of the movie? He poses the question, “Any chance?“. What follows is a typical movie shot that implies they are about to have sex.
How old is Hugh Jackman?
53 years (October 12, 1968)
How old is Leblanc?
54 years (July 25, 1967)
How old is Reese Witherspoon?
45 years (March 22, 1976)
What are the best inspirational quotes?
- “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” …
- “Nothing is impossible. …
- “There is nothing impossible to they who will try.” …
- “The bad news is time flies. …
- “Life has got all those twists and turns. …
- “Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.”
What is a good quote about life?
- You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated. – …
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. – …
- In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. …
- Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. –
What are famous sayings?
- “Fortune favors the bold.” – Virgil.
- “I think, therefore I am.” – René Descartes.
- “Time is money.” – …
- “I came, I saw, I conquered.” – …
- “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.” – …
- “Practice makes perfect.” – …
- “Knowledge is power.” – …
- “Have no fear of perfection, you’ll never reach it.” –
What does it mean to get jaded?
Full Definition of jaded
1 : fatigued by overwork : exhausted a jaded horse. 2 : made dull, apathetic, or cynical by experience or by having or seeing too much of something jaded network viewers jaded voters. Other Words from jaded Synonyms & Antonyms More Example Sentences Learn More About jaded.
What does it mean to have a Muzzy?
Definition of muzzy
1a : deficient in brightness : dull, gloomy a muzzy day. b : lacking in clarity and precision his conclusions can be muzzy and naive — The Times Literary Supplement (London) 2 : muddled or confused in mind. Other Words from muzzy Synonyms & Antonyms More Example Sentences Learn More About muzzy.
What does Da Ze mean in Japanese?
“Da ze” (だぜ, “Da ze”) is one of Kururu’s most frequent ways of ending a sentence in Japanese. Advertisement.
What are some cute sayings?
- Don’t worry, be happy. – …
- Hakuna Matata… …
- I smile because I have no idea what is going on. – …
- There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. – …
- I’m not weird! …
- A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose. – …
What is the most beautiful quote?
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart. …
- The most beautiful things are not associated with money; they are memories and moments. …
- One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.
What is the coolest quote ever?
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. …
- “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” …
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” …
- “We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us.”
High School Girls – Dazed and Confused (9/12) Movie CLIP (1993) HD
That’s what I love about High School Girls – “Dazed and Confused”
frad – the girl i have a crush on
“I get older, they stay the same age.” – Dazed and Confused (1993)
i keep getting older and they stay the same age meaning
i get older but they stay the same taylor
dazed and confused
i keep getting older and they stay the same age gif
that’s what i love about these high school gif
i keep getting older and they stay the same age taylor swift
i get older they stay the same age taylor swift
dazed and confused girls