How do I post a YouTube video on a friend’s wall?
How do I post a video on someone’s wall?
How do I post a video on someone’s Facebook wall?
- Go to your friend’s profile.
- Scroll down to Posts, then tap Write something to [Name].
- Enter a message or choose to add something to your post: Add a Photo/Video. Add a location. Add how you’re feeling or what you’re doing. Tag people. …
- Tap Post.
How do you post on someone else’s wall?
Making a Facebook Post Via a Friend’s Wall
Include the name of the member whose wall you wish to write on, preceded by the “@” key. Select the friend from the resulting drop-down list. Click the “Post” button. If the member’s privacy settings allow, your post will be visible on his Facebook wall.
How can I send a video to a friend?
- Below the video, tap on “Share” — the icon depicting an arrow pointing right. …
- Scroll to find Facebook from the list of apps. …
- Tap “Next” in the upper right-hand corner to share the video after you’ve made a comment. …
- Tap Share.
Can my friends see what I post on someone else’s wall?
1 Answer. If you post directly on their timeline, they control the privacy setting. They have just one setting for all posts that others post on their timeline. If they have it set to Friends, then only their friends will be able to see it.
- Go to her Timeline. …
- Click the type of post you want to leave. …
- Type your comment to your friend.
- (Optional) Add any tags or location information to your post using the appropriate icon at the bottom of the Share box.
- When you’re done, click Post.
What is a Facebook wall?
A Facebook wall is the area on a profile or page where friends and “fans” can post their thoughts, views, or criticisms for everyone to see. Walls have three viewing settings: user + others, just the user, and just others. These settings can be changed by clicking the “filters” option at the top of the wall.
How can I post on someone’s Facebook wall without it showing on mine?
You cannot choose the audience for something you post on someone else’s wall, only your own. You can also send a message by going to your friend’s wall and clicking the “Message” button along the Timeline. Following this process puts that friend’s name automatically in the recipients field.
How do I copy and paste to my wall on Facebook?
Tap and hold on the text you want to copy, it should open a window with an option “Copy”, tap on it, then go to the locaton you want to paste it to, tap and hold, same window will appear and now you should have “Paste” option.
Why can’t I post on a friends wall?
How do I post to my wall?
- Launch your Web browser and log in to Facebook.
- Write a status update or select an image or video to post to your wall.
- Click the “Public” or “Friends” menu next to the Post button and select “Only Me” from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Post” button to post visible only to you.
How do I post something on someone else’s Timeline?
Use the drop-down box in the “Share This Status” dialog box to choose who you want to share the post with. You can repost to your own timeline, a friend’s timeline, to a group, on a page you own or as a private message to another user.
What is the best way to send a video to someone?
Sending a video from your Android phone is the same as sending a video from an iPhone. Simply upload the file within the Dropbox app, create a shared link and send it to anyone via email, chat, or text.
How do I send YouTube videos to another phone?
- Download and install Youtube Go from the Play Store.
- Register and login with your account.
- Tap the “Saved” tab at the top. …
- Also read: Best Galaxy S8 and S8+ Accessories.
- Tap the “Send” button at the bottom, followed by selecting the video that you want to send to the nearby person.
What’s the best app for sending videos?
- Send Anywhere.
- ShareMe (Mi Drop)
- Step 1: Download or Record the Video. Using a useful tool, download the video, or record it using your phone camera. …
- Step 2: Open WhatsApp. …
- Step 3: Post Status.
If you decide to embed, here’s what you need to do:
- Go to the video on YouTube you want to embed.
- Under the video, click Share .
- Click embed!
- Copy the HTML code from the box.
- Paste the code into your blog or website HTML. (Facebook) was.
How do I post a YouTube video on Facebook 2021?
How do I hide what I post on someone’s wall?
- Click/tap the small drop down arrow in the top right of the Facebook Post.
- A drop down menu will appear giving you the following options: Save Post, Change Date, Turn off notifications for this post, Hide from Timeline, and Delete.
- Select the ‘Hide from Timeline’ option.
Who can see my comments on other people’s walls?
Others’ Facebook Profile Pages
When you comment on a friend’s photo, anyone who can see your friend’s photo can also see your comment, even if they’re not your friends. If your friend’s photos are publicly visible, anyone can see your comment.
Who can see friends posts on my wall?
Click the second pull-down menu in the dialog box labeled “Who can see what others post on your profile?” The resulting menu will list the options: “Friends,” “Friends of Friends,” “Only Me” and “Custom.” Choose “Custom.” Another dialog box will open, allowing you to choose individual users or lists of users who may …
How do you add a tagged post to your timeline?
How do you see someone’s timeline?
Simply click on the Settings button at the top of your Timeline, select ‘View as…’ and type in the name of the friend.
What is a wall comment?
A Facebook wall is part of a Facebook user’s profile where the user can post status updates and receive messages from friends. The wall is a public portion of a user’s profile in that the user’s friends are able to see it. … All the message recipient’s friends can also comment on the wall post.
What is a wall Drop on Facebook?
A Wall drop is where you drop pictures on your facebook “wall”, meaning your group or page or profile. That’s it! It’s a little bit different than an album listing because wall drops are usually for a single item.
What is the difference between Timeline and Wall on Facebook?
The wall is basically the old name for the Timeline, when Facebook introduced Timeline, they renamed the wall Timeline. The newsfeed is a stream of your friends Facebook activities. Your wall (aka Timeline) is your own list of activities you have carried out on Facebook.
How do you post on someones wall on Facebook Mobile?
- Go to your friend’s profile.
- Scroll down to Posts, then tap Write on [Name’s] timeline.
- Enter a message or choose to add something to your post: Photo/Video: Adds a photo or video to your post. Tag Friend: Adds a friend to your post. Learn more about tagging. …
- Tap Post.
Can restricted friends write on my wall?
On the left, choose Timeline and Tagging, then you’ll see an option labeled “Who can post on your timeline?” If you change this setting to “Only Me,” no one will be able to write on your wall unless you toggle it back to “Friends.”
How do you copy and paste on Facebook wall on iPhone?
To save time, you can copy text from Facebook to paste into an email or another document, or copy text from a document and paste it into Facebook as a post, comment or status update. You can copy and paste in Facebook on the Apple iPhone by pressing and dragging on the iPhone’s screen.
How do you paste on Facebook?
On Facebook (or the Facebook Messenger application), tap the desired text field. Tap and hold the cursor, then tap “Paste” on the toolbar.
What is the Facebook jail?
Why can’t I see posts on my friends wall 2020?
By default, Facebook always lets a user’s friends see his or her posts. The most restricted standard privacy setting is “Friends Only,” which only stops non-friends from seeing a Wall. If you are friends with someone and still cannot see that user’s wall, it means your friend has customized his or her Wall privacy.
UPDATED: How To Add Someone Else’s Video To Your Channel In 2021
Copyright and YouTube: how you can use someone else’s video on your channel
How to Make Money on YouTube WITHOUT Making Videos Yourself From Scratch
7 Places To Post YouTube Videos To GET VIEWS 💥
how to post a youtube video on someone’s facebook page
how to post youtube video on facebook without link
how to share a youtube video on facebook that plays automatically
how to embed youtube video on facebook so it plays automatically 2020
how to share youtube video on facebook story 2021
how to post youtube video on facebook story
can i upload same video on youtube and facebook for monetization
how to share youtube video on facebook group using android